We are looking for talented 2D Animators to join our Marketing Team! We create high-end marketing videos to reach audiences across the globe and showcase our games. We aim to always improve our marketing efforts and find new engaged users.
As a 2D Animator in our in-house art team, you’ll help us to create eye-catching mobile ads with your animations. You’ll illustrate new frames with existing in-game items and characters in various styles, and create new assets, animate them from scratch. You will work with the entire Marketing team to take decisions on new concepts and receive constructive feedback as you produce and animate your designs. If you want to be a part of this collaborative team, come join us!
What you’ll be doing
- Creating 2D animations of stylized characters and in-game items for our games’ marketing campaigns
- Working together with the whole Marketing team to make concept decisions
- Illustrating and animating existing characters and in-game items in new concepts
- Creating style frames from concept to execution
- Iterating visuals and animations with the team
- Contributing to the team with motion graphics videos
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field
- Basic skills in graphic design, fine arts, illustration or visual arts
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Bone and spritesheet animation style
- Expert knowledge of digital visualization tools (i.e. Spine, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Know-how on producing effective creatives for performance marketing campaigns
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.