We are seeking a talented 2D Game Animator who will create realistic and highly stylized animations. Join our team if you want to create games played by millions around the world and provide an excellent gaming experience.
Concepts, characters, game assets and backgrounds are designed by our Illustrators. As a 2D Game Animator, you will be working closely with Artists and Engineers to bring these items to life in a 2-Dimension game environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating 2D animations for stylized characters and items
- Create animations and effects for UI elements, including: icons, pop-ups, buttons, backgrounds and menus
- Collaborating with the engineering team in order to create 2D Particle FX in Unity
- Editing animated assets in Unity and Spine
- Working together with the team to envision and iterate animations
- Growing and fostering a user-oriented design culture
Desired skills and experiences
- Experience with bone and spritesheet animation style
- Familiarity with graphic design, fine arts, illustration or visual arts
- Good knowledge of digital visualization tools (i.e. Spine, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Basic skills necessary to make modifications of game assets
- Knowledge of processes, pipelines and best practices for 2D animation production
- A keen eye for color harmonies, lighting, perspective and materials
- Process and methods for optimizing assets for mobile devices
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.