We inspired to be a part of the millions of people’s lives with our products and we strive for this aim each day. Once we touch upon lives, building warm and friendly communication is the most important thing for us to achieve.
We are looking for a motivated intern to join the team. As Social Media Artist Intern, you’ll support team to create attention-grabbing artworks. If you want to see the impact that you created with your design, come join us!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Help us to create engaging social media visuals including images, animated motion graphics along with appealing captions
- Concept and design for social media, authoring a strategy that grows product engagement, reach, audience and conversion for all accounts
- Support team to create fan-page contest posts, picking the winners and announcing them with an amusing approach
What you’ll learn during your internship
- Conceptual thinking, design, and animation
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
Here’s what you’ll need
- Being enrolled in university preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field and currently in your 3rd or 4th-year studies
- Having a schedule that allows you to work 3 days a week
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.