In this role, you will explore customer experience data and develop analytical insights on customer support services. You will be building reporting systems that reflect all the customer experience efforts and processes while leveraging your data skills. By partnering with big data and product teams, you will identify short term and long term needs based on customer feedbacks and take data-driven initiatives to drive meaningful analyses and data models.
Customer Experience Team is responding to our millions of daily active users’ needs on a daily basis. We have compact teams that are working very autonomous and closely together. We are looking for a Customer Experience Data Analyst who is passionate and forward-looking in their approach to customer support and community management.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Analyze and interpret large datasets of Customer Services to derive analytical solutions and insights
- Take meaningful actions on the data of incoming user tickets
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer support standard
- Aims to find correlations between customer behaviours and data to create more efficient and effective processes, identifies problematic areas, and provides suggestions based on data analysis
- Calculate and monitor technical Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within customer services
- Focuses on improving data quality for more accurate and realistic analysis.
- Actively using our products and having expert level knowledge about them
- Identifying and analyzing issues, patterns, and trends in user requests .
- Working closely with other teams to ensure there is an effective feedback loop between our users and the product team
- Design, build and maintain reporting systems and data visualization tools
Desired skills and experience
- Excellent English in both written and speaking skills
- University Degree
In which area you'll continue to grow
- Statistics and the most key indicators relevant for Customer Experience and Community Management
- Daily operations and analysis with very careful attention to the detail
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.