Customer Experience is one of the most important aspects of any product since it is where we communicate directly with our users. Our Customer Experience purpose at Peak is simple - provide a top-notch experience to our millions of users everyday. We respond to all types of user concerns and requests with a warm and sincere approach, finding the best possible solutions by collaborating with other teams.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Lead who has a natural ability to lead and a passion for providing a unique customer experience in a fast-paced tech environment.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Owning the entire customer experience process with laser-focused attention to details
- Both high-level and hands-on management of the whole customer experience process
- Taking initiative on managing multiple priorities, while also providing great customer service to worldwide users
- Ensuring that the team is working together seamlessly to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Actively using our products in order to have expert-level knowledge about themIdentifying and analyzing issues, patterns, and trends in user requests
- Analyzing our vast amount of customer data to discover potential improvement areas
- Analyzing user structures, behaviors, and metrics to generate reports based on community feedback
- Constantly reviewing and measuring the customer experience and observing where that experience can be improved
- Working closely with other teams to ensure there is an effective feedback loop between our users and the product team
- Communicating directly with our users about product updates, events and contests through our games’ social media accounts and fan-pages
- Managing and motivating a dynamic team
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree
- 8+ years of work experience
- Data-driven and proactive approach to customer experience
- Desire to find the best solution possible for user concerns and requests
- Collaborative mindset - experienced in working with multi-functional teams
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.