As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will manage ongoing customer support services. You will be responsible for responding to all types of user concerns and implementing solutions. You will partner with other related teams to support our users in the best possible way.
Customer Experience Team is responding to our millions of daily active users’ needs on a daily basis. We have compact teams that are working very autonomous and closely together. We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist who is passionate and forward-looking in their approach to customer support and community management.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Collecting and processing incoming user tickets and responding to their needs
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer support standards
- Actively using our products and having expert level knowledge about them
- Identifying and analyzing issues, patterns, and trends in user requests
- Analyzing user structures, behaviors, statistics and generating reports based on community feedback
- Working closely with other teams to ensure there is an effective feedback loop between our users and the product team
Desired Skills and experiences
- Excellent English in both written and speaking skills
- University Degree
In which area you'll continue to grow
- Statistics and the most key indicators relevant for Customer Experience and Community Management
- Daily operations and analysis with very careful attention to the detail
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.