We currently serve tens of millions of users in the US on a daily basis. We believe the only way to achieve this is to maintain our approach of continuously learning, evolving and striving for the best as a team. Our Customer Experience Team is responding to our millions of daily active users’ needs on a daily basis.
Peak provides a fast-paced and real hands on creative environment for new grads. If you are a fresh graduate and looking for a place where you create amazing customer experiences, come and join us!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Collecting and processing incoming user tickets and responding to their needs
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer support standards
- Actively using our products and having expert level knowledge about them
- Identifying and analyzing issues, patterns, and trends in user requests
- Analyzing user structures, behaviors, statistics and generating reports based on community feedback
- Working closely with other teams to ensure there is an effective feedback loop between our users and the product team
Desired skills and experiences
- Excellent English in both written and speaking skills
- University Degree
What you will learn in this role
- Statistics and the most key indicators relevant for Customer Service and Community Management
- Attention to detail in every step of operation and analysis
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.