We are currently looking for a Finance Director. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking for growth and challenges, and be part of a global team in one of the fastest growing tech companies.
This critical role will draw on your extensive experience as a recognised and successful finance leader. This key position reports to the VP of Operations.
- Leading all financial and legal operations for the organization including financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting activities.
- Support the management team with regular financial reporting and metrics, as well as ad-hoc financial analysis as needed.
- Lead the month-end close process.
- Lead the financial reporting, financial analyses, cash management, and forecasting reports on daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to senior management.
- Lead the preparation and timely filing of tax returns in compliance with Turkish regulations.
- Ensure compliance with tax, legal and regulatory matters.
- Manage the financial and legal operations of the company including the end-to-end finance functions of the business.
- Maintain the relationships with external auditors, tax and legal consultants.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree
- 7+ years of work experience, ideally with a 4+ audit experience at Big 4
- Good understanding of Turkish GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills with a very careful attention to detail in every step of operation and analysis
- Ability to work in fast-paced, constantly growing environment
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.