If you are interested in the operational side of HR and looking for a place where you can execute payroll and reporting functions, come and join our dynamic team!
You will be responsible for the whole payroll process, including remuneration, reporting and documentation. While continuing the operations, you will work closely with the HR Team and also with the whole company. We need someone who can jump in and get things done in a fast-moving environment.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Keeping employees’ and new hires’ files and information updated both in the personal files and digital platforms and tracking the employee information updates
- Organizing the HR archive and preparing needed documentation
- Following the leave forms, health reports and military service documentation
- Providing the necessary documentation for employees
- Managing the procedures for the new hires and leaving employees
- Carrying on the monthly payroll processes, collecting the information for the related month and controlling the monthly payroll calculation with the external payroll provider
- Handling the HR legal processes (SGK, Iskur, e-declaration)
- Preparing the regular and ad-hoc reports
- Supporting the team in events & projects when it’s needed.
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree
- 1-3 years of payroll experience
- Strong at Excel
In which area you'll continue to grow
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment with constant deadlines.
- Organization and communication skills.
- Handle several projects simultaneously in an accurate and successful manner.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.