If you are a fresh graduate of HR or any equivalent department of university degree, and looking for a place where you can force the limits with the use of core HR functions, come and join us!
You will be responsible for recruitment activities to ensure we attract, hire, develop and retain a talented team, as well as providing support in employee relations, university activities and other HR functions.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Providing highly tailored recruiting activities for Peak’s hiring needs. Playing a vital role in making the new hire experience a seamless experience from beginning to end
- Managing open requisitions and job postings
- Pre-screening candidates, and setting up interviews for all candidates
- Coordinating administrative requirements for all new hires
- Identifying top talent and converting prospects into active candidates
- Ensuring that our ATS (applicant tracking system) is an integral part of your life and managing the whole recruitment process on our ATS
- Using various tools and research methods such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, cold calling and networking to find passive candidates and build a strong candidate flow
- Developing a strong understanding of the company's organizational structure, operations, values and culture in order to effectively partner and provide support
- Measuring HR effectiveness through appropriate benchmarking and metrics
- Managing the human resources aspects of international employee placements. Implementing policies and procedures for placing expatriates
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree
What you'll learn at this role
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding work environment with constant deadlines.
- Organization and communication skills
- Handle several projects simultaneously in an accurate and successful manner.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.