We are currently looking for an IT Help Desk Specialist, who will work to monitor the helpdesk, overseeing various business, operational, and support functions of our office in accordance with procedures and regulatory requirements.
As our IT Help Desk Specialist, you will be the supportive force behind our people and processes. In your daily activities, you will work closely with several teams to execute daily office duties in a highly detail-oriented approach and report to the Director of HR. If you have a passion for exploring the latest technology trends and providing solutions for the every-day issues, come and join us!
Here's what you’ll be doing
- Planning, building, and running required IT solutions/services/products in line with Global IT strategies and requirements
- Designing, developing and modeling IT processes
- Installation, administration, and maintenance of Windows and Mac based clients and services
- Responsibility of ISO 27001 certification compatibility
- Creating and applying information security policies, procedures, and systems for information security processes
- Following up and eliminating findings in internal and external audits
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree in Informatics, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience on IT Help Desk/Service Desk
- Experience in administration of networks and Windows/Mac clients
- Experience in Network systems such as Firewall, WAN, LAN, VPN, APN etc.
- Experience in requirements management (documentation, technical specification)
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.