Peak provides a fast-paced and real hands on creative environment for fresh grads. If you are looking for a place where you create amazing user experiences and design levels that reach millions of users to enjoy, come and join us!
As a member of our team, you will work in a cross functional team to create, test, balance and analyze our levels.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Working in a cross functional team, designing well-balanced and fun levels.
- Creating and maintaining puzzle levels of various difficulties to attract, engage and retain users.
- Testing and balancing levels to maintain consistency across our titles.
- Reviewing user feedback and interpreting data to optimize existing levels.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree
- There’s no need to have prior experience. If you are eager to engage in designing levels for mobile games, we'd like to hear from you.
What you will learn in this role
- Designing a fun and unique experience for people, creating a journey that they enjoy a lot.
- Thinking and implementing new features to our levels that will both improve and diversify user experience.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.