We are inspired to be a part of the millions of people’s lives with our products and we strive for this aim each day. We are looking for talented and motivated interns to engage with our potential users by the attention-grabbing artworks. If you are looking for a long-term internship, come join us and help us to deliver high-end marketing creatives!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Help to create engaging visual designs for product-related marketing campaigns including images, animated motion graphics, and other online advertising media units
- Working together as the whole team to understand what creatives perform better based on the data and brainstorm on the next creative concepts and ideas to be produced
- Interpreting small-medium datasets related to marketing creative performances
What you will learn in this role
- Conceptual thinking, design, and motion graphics
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
What you will need
- Being enrolled in a design-related degree and currently in your 3rd or 4th-year studies
- Having a schedule that allows you to work 3 days a week
- Interest in design and motion graphics
- There’s no need to have prior experience. If you are eager to create marketing visuals, we’d like to hear from you
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.