Do you want an internship that keeps you learning and growing? We are looking for motivated Marketing Artist Interns to help us engage with our potential users through attention-grabbing artworks. If you want to see the direct impact that your ideas and designs can have, we have what you’re looking for!
What you’ll need
- Being currently enrolled in your 4th year of studies and last semester at your university
- Having a schedule that allows you to work 3 days a week
- Interest in design and motion graphics
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Help us to create engaging videos for product-related marketing campaigns including animated motion graphics and other online advertising creatives
- Working together with an experienced and dynamic Marketing Team to understand what creatives perform better based on data and optimisation - brainstorming on the next creative concepts and ideas to be produced
- Transforming key marketing initiatives and messages into high-quality consumer-facing videos
What you’ll learn during your internship
- Conceptual thinking, design, and animation
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Being able to observe the effectiveness of video assets through data
- Relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.