We are delighted to be a part of millions of users’ daily life. We are looking for fresh graduates to join our in-house Marketing Art Team to reach even more people and tell them about our products.
You will produce high-end marketing creatives, which will help to improve our performance marketing efforts and find new engaged users. Following the latest technologies, tools, and trends very closely, we are always seeking new ways to communicate with people. We have the courage to try and learn things that have never been done before and explore the edges.
Peak provides a fast-paced and real hands-on creative environment for new grads. If you are a recent graduate and looking for a place where you can force the limits to turn insights into outstanding visuals, come and join us!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Creating engaging videos for product-related marketing campaigns including animated motion graphics and other online advertising creatives
- Working together with an experienced and dynamic Marketing Team to understand what creatives perform better based on data and optimisation - brainstorming on the next creative concepts and ideas to be produced
- Transforming key marketing initiatives and messages into high-quality consumer-facing videos
- Interpreting small and medium datasets to optimize the performance of video assets
Desired skills and experiences
- University Degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field
What you will learn in this role
- Conceptual thinking, design, and animation
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Being able to observe the effectiveness of video assets through data
- Good knowledge of relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.