Are you an illustrator with a passion for advertising? We are chasing the best-performing mobile ads for our games. Our in-house marketing art team creates attention-grabbing videos to reach millions around the globe. Now it’s time to boost our videos with your fantastic illustrations. As a Marketing Illustrator, you will experiment with various visual styles, to create game-related illustrations such as characters, items, environments, and other assets for videos meant to attract potential users.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Creating concept and character illustrations for marketing videos and static ads
- Collaborating with marketing artists and marketing specialists to envision the art direction of motion graphic videos
- Adjusting and creating artworks for motion graphic videos
Desired skills and experiences
- A university degree
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills
- Basic knowledge in 2d animation and character rigging is a plus
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Graphic design, fine art, illustration, and visual arts
- Digital visualization tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Art production processes, pipelines, and best practices
- Diverse concepts and art styles
- Color harmonies, lighting, perspective, and other art fundamentals
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.