At Peak, we are reaching hundreds of millions of users with our products. Marketing Team is at the core of developing and implementing marketing strategies in order to create impact and reach even more users.
We’re looking for experienced Marketing Managers to join our rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for defining marketing goals and creating short and long-term strategies to achieve them. Managing and optimizing marketing campaigns of our products on all performance channels, you will leverage your analytical skills, understanding of business drivers and ability to interpret and manipulate data to obtain high-quality actionable insights. You will also team up with Marketing Artists to come up with creative plans by combining a data-driven approach and strong creative skills.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Manage and optimize marketing campaigns and run initiatives end-to-end on all performance channels.
- Establish and sustain relationships with 3rd parties related with marketing & analytics such as Facebook, Google Ads, DSPs, Ad networks etc.
- Source and vet new partnerships and marketing channels with the flexibility to rapidly deploy tests.
- Define KPIs for campaigns and develop marketing plans accordingly.
- Identify key growth opportunities by crunching numbers and analyzing performance.
- Propose and implement successful optimization strategies and solutions based on data collected and integrated across all tracking sources.
- Continuously A/B test and deliver new approaches based on the results.
- Deeply understand our users, what makes them keep using our products, what drives churn.
- Identify opportunities for optimization at every stage of users’ life cycle starting from the first ad impression.
- Collaborate with creative team to provide insight and help to produce new key creatives.
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- A detail-oriented mind. Ability to balance intense attention to detail with swift execution
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising channels such as Facebook, Google Ads and other related platforms
- Background in working with creative teams
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.