Do you want an internship that keeps you learning and growing? If you want to see the direct impact that your ideas and designs can have, we have what you’re looking for! We aspire to produce marketing videos to reach audiences across the globe. We are looking for motivated Motion Graphics Interns to help us engaging with our potential users through attention-grabbing artworks.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Creating engaging videos for product-related marketing campaigns including animated motion graphics and other online advertising creatives
- Working together with an experienced and dynamic Marketing Team to understand what creatives perform better based on data and optimisation - brainstorming on the next creative concepts and ideas to be produced
- Transforming key marketing initiatives and messages into high-quality consumer-facing videos
What you’ll learn during your internship
- Conceptual thinking, design, and animation
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Being able to observe the effectiveness of video assets through data
- Deeper proficiency in relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Here’s what you’ll need
- Being enrolled in university preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field and currently in your 3rd or 4th-year studies
- Having a schedule that allows you to work 3 days a week
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.