We are looking for Office Assistant who is interested in experiencing and working in a dynamic business environment.If you enjoy keeping things in order and want to be a part of the team, this job could suit you perfectly.
As an Office Assistant, you would be making sure that day-to-day office tasks run smoothly. So it’s important that you are organized, accurate and pay close attention to detail.
Here's what you’ll be doing
- Handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests,receive telephone calls, provide general information, take messages, forward calls as appropriate
- Opening and routing incoming mail flow; distributing correspondence and other material to appropriate people in and out of office
- Maintaining contacts and calendars
- Ordering, stocking, and distributing office supplies
- Recommending management action to improve standard operating procedures
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree
- Advanced English
- 2+ years of experience in similar position
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.