We are currently looking for an Office Manager to drive all administrative duties and support our office through a broad range of day to day activities, varying multiple projects and growth.
As our Office Manager, you will be the supportive force behind our people and processes. In your daily activities, you will work closely with several teams to execute daily office duties in a highly detail-oriented approach and report to the Director of HR. If you have a passion for exploring the latest technology trends and providing solutions for the every-day issues, come and join us!
Here's what you’ll be doing
- Ensuring our physical surroundings is always efficient, clean and organized
- Planning and executing internal layout moves
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Maintaining office related files and invoices
- Running all catering, snack and food/beverage programs
- Owning any issues to keep our office running flawlessly, from security to office build outs
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Managing and owning ad hoc office related matters
- Collaboratively working together with HR Team to manage Health and Safety Procedures.
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree
- 5+ years of experience on Office Management
- Advanced English
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.