We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for creating the best experience for our users.
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with software engineers, artists and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze our products.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Understanding user needs and defining product requirements.
- Testing ongoing tasks and ensuring that everything is on schedule.
- Analyzing and interpreting data and making meaningful conclusions to provide insights on product features.
- Helping to set the strategic direction for the products, develop and execute on the product roadmap.
- Managing the entire production cycle, from creative concepts to publish.
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to create the best products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree
- 2+ years of experience on products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- Collaborative, team-player with experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to make data driven decisions from large amounts of information.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.