Peak provides a fast-paced and real hands on creative environment for new grads. If you are a fresh graduate and looking for a place where you create amazing user experiences and create product that reach millions of users to enjoy, come and join us!
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with software engineers, designers and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze our products.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Understanding user needs and defining product requirements.
- Testing ongoing tasks and ensuring that everything is on schedule.
- Analyzing and interpreting data and making meaningful conclusions to provide insights on product features.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree
- There’s no need to have prior experience. If you are eager to engage in the iterative processes of developing a mobile product, we'd like to hear from you.
What you will learn in this role
- Helping to set the strategic direction for the products, develop and execute on the product roadmap.
- Managing the entire production cycle, from creative concepts to publish.
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to create the best products.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.