We’re a small and tight-knit team that is working on something completely new within Peak that will transform the way humans search, consume and engage with information.
At Peak, we put progress and creating impact at the core of our existence, and as a team we all strive for this goal relentlessly. As such, we have formed a new team within Peak that will try to tackle impossible problems by first becoming a team and then learning and progressing continuously.
We are looking for a fresh graduated Product Specialist to join our newly formed team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements for creating the best experience and products for our users.
- Taking relevant actions to ensure timely and successful launches.
- Involving in creating the product roadmap.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree
- There’s no need to have prior experience. If you are eager to engage in the iterative processes of developing a mobile product, we'd like to hear from you.
What you will learn in this role
- Managing the entire production cycle, from creative concepts to development to release.
- Using both a hands-on and dive into the data and systems to understand trends and troubleshoot issues.
- Helping to set the strategic direction for the products, develop and execute on the product roadmap.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.