We’re a small and tight-knit team that is working on something completely new within Peak that will transform the way humans search, consume and engage with information.
At Peak, we put progress and creating impact at the core of our existence, and as a team we all strive for this goal relentlessly. As such, we have formed a new team within Peak that will try to tackle impossible problems by first becoming a team and then learning and progressing continuously.
Our stealth product will not succeed without world-class data intelligence. Your insights will have direct and crucial impact on product decisions.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Analyze and interpret large datasets to derive meaningful analytical solutions and actionable insights.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop and optimize data resources, data warehouse and data pipeline.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to identify product gaps, test hypotheses, and seize opportunities to inform product roadmap.
- Build, develop and maintain a suite of data analytics and visualization tools that empower your fellow Product and Marketing Specialists to take data-informed decisions: dashboards, reports, ad-hoc queries, insightful observations.
- Closely work with the teams to drive, implement and analyze A/B testing.
- Deliver data and structure data analysis on ad-hoc basis using whatever tools are necessary to swiftly complete arising data needs.
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree from a reputable university preferably in Engineering, Statistics or Economics.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.