We are looking for an experienced Mobile Software Engineer to join our Engineering Team. Together with your team you will be crafting code that brings to life game features, items and levels in our games which are enjoyed by a community of 40 million active users each month. This scale comes along with very interesting engineering challenges which we are solving together, using a technology-agnostic approach. Alongside with our game we are growing as software engineers and as a team.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Build an amazing experience for the millions of users who play every day.
- Design, implement, test and maintain our casual gaming products.
- Write clean, sustainable code and participate in peer code-reviews.
- You will have ownership of a primary work stream, which you will own end-to-end, but work in close collaboration with your fellow mobile engineers.
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to continually iterate and improve user experience of our games.
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree in Computer Science or any equivalent department.
- 3+ years of mobile development experience. There’s no need to have prior game development experience. If you are a good engineer and value a holistic and technology-agnostic approach to software engineering, we’d like to hear from you.
- A deep care about developing, releasing and maintaining high quality code.
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals.
- Good command of various programming languages (such as C#, Java) and experience on best practices and idioms of these languages.
- Apart from language and technology, having software architecture design, OOP and design patterns principles on various scales.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.