We’re a small and tight-knit team that is working on a completely new project within Peak that utilizes AI at its core.
At Peak, we put progress and creating impact at the core of our existence, and as a team we all strive for this goal relentlessly. As such, we have formed a new team within Peak that will try to tackle impossible problems by first becoming a team and then learning and progressing continuously.
We are looking for a fresh graduate to join our newly formed team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Join the mobile team to help build our native Android application.
- Engage in an iterative process of designing, testing, improving and shipping our Android app.
- Write clean, maintainable code and participate in peer code-reviews.
- You will have ownership of a primary work stream, which you will own end-to-end, but work in close collaboration with your fellow mobile engineers.
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree in Computer Science or any equivalent department.
What you will learn in this role
- Android Development, best practices & idioms.
- Developing, releasing and maintaining high quality code.
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals.
- Software architecture design, OOP and design patterns principles on various scales.
- RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.