We’re a small and tight-knit team that is working on something completely new within Peak that will transform the way humans search, consume and engage with information.
At Peak, we put progress and creating impact at the core of our existence, and as a team we all strive for this goal relentlessly. As such, we have formed a new team within Peak that will try to tackle impossible problems by first becoming a team and then learning and progressing continuously.
This is a unique opportunity to build up and design machine learning systems from the ground up. As we progress, we will shape the role together as a team by trying new technologies, making mistakes, learning and mastering challenges. We have a startup-like environment, so the ability to autonomously plan your work, research and progress is crucial.
We're building a team composed of a balanced mix of scientists and engineers who push the boundaries of machine learning and work on tangible problems that directly impact users. You’ll drive mindful discussions with your peer engineers and scientists where you’ll make recommendations on the right modeling and design approaches to increase user engagement to its maximum potential.
Sounds exciting? Here’s what you’ll be doing in detail
- You will identify emerging trends from Machine Learning research and build tools to enable experimentation in those areas.
- As a Machine Learning Engineer at Peak AI Team, you will design and develop fast, efficient, and highly scalable machine learning algorithms that are applied to natural language processing.
- You will be part of building a product which aims to solve billions of users’ problems.
Desired skills and experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.