We are looking for motivated interns to join our Product Team for 1 month during summer. You will support the team in creating amazing user experiences, that brings to life game features, items and levels in our games which are enjoyed by millions of people.
Here's what you will be doing
- Help to build an amazing experience for the millions of users who play every day.
- Support the team in designing, implementing, testing and maintaining our casual gaming products.
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to continually iterate and improve user experience of our games.
What you'll learn during your internship
- Understanding user needs and defining product requirements.
- Analyzing and interpreting data and making meaningful conclusions to provide insights on product features.
- Helping to set the strategic direction for the products, develop and execute on the product roadmap.
- Involving in the entire production cycle, from creative concepts to release.
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to create the best products.
Here's what you'll need
- Being enrolled in university and currently in your 3rd or 4th year of studies.
- Having a schedule that allows you to work 1 month full-time during summer.
- There’s no need to have prior experience. If you are eager to engage in the iterative processes of developing a mobile product, we'd like to hear from you.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.