We are looking for motivated interns to join our Engineering Team for 1 month during summer. You will support the team in crafting code that brings to life game features, items and levels in our games which are enjoyed by millions of people.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Help to build an amazing experience for the millions of users who play every day.
- Support the team in designing, implementing, testing and maintaining our casual gaming products.
- Write clean, sustainable code and participate in peer code-reviews.
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to continually iterate and improve user experience of our games.
What you’ll learn during your internship
- Writing clean and sustainable code. Every line of code we write is destined to work within one of our products for many years to come and you will learn how to write code with this long-term approach.
- By participating in peer-reviews you’ll discover the upsides of creating software as a team.
- Taking ownership of a primary workflow.
- Develop strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals.
- Good command of various programming languages (such as C#, Java).
- Software architecture design, OOP and design patterns principles on various scales.
Here’s what you’ll need
- Being enrolled in university and currently in your 3rd or 4th year of Computer Science / Computer Engineering or a related field of studies.
- Having a schedule that allows you to work 1 month full-time during summer.
- There’s no need to have prior game development experience. If you are an engineer and value a holistic and technology-agnostic approach to software engineering, we’d like to hear from you.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.