Are you passionate about gaming and want gamers everywhere to enjoy your work? If so, we’ve got something in common! We are thrilled to be able to create mobile games which are enjoyed by millions around the world. We’re looking to expand our team and this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for to join a dynamic company and leave your mark on the world of gaming.
As a UI Designer, you will be involved in all aspects of the game development circle, executing all UI design stages from initial concept to the final hand-off to engineering. You’ll cooperate with product designers, artists and engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the improvement of product directions, visuals, and experience.
As one of the key members of the team, you will create a smooth, functional, intuitive, and entertaining user experience for our games.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Designing user interface elements of our games to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Creating clear and attractive interface assets such as buttons, icons, widgets, and other game elements
- Developing typography, palette, illustration, and iconography systems for products
- Conceptualizing designs and visual prototypes that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Working closely with product teams, engineering teams, and all artists
- Conducting layout adjustments based on changing requirements and user feedback
- Promoting the continuous use of feedback to drive and polish features to a high-quality state
- Refining game design through rigorous testing in order to ensure improvement and optimization
- Keeping your understanding and knowledge up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Desired skills and experiences
- University Degree in a related field
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Visual design with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Typography, composition, colour theory
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.