We are looking for fresh graduated UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. You’ll collaborate with product designers and engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product directions, visuals, and experience.
As a UI Designer, you will be a part of all design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering. You’ll contribute to the development of the creative team’s design by creating a smooth, functional and entertaining user experience.
Peak provides a fast-paced and real hands-on creative environment for new grads. If you are a recent graduate and looking for a place where you can progress together with the team come and join us!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flow diagrams, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Creating clear and attractive buttons, icons, widgets, and other UI elements
- Conceptualize designs and visual prototypes that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Producing all in-app assets for products, finding the best implementation solutions for our designs across multiple platforms
- Working closely with product management, front end developers, devops and other designers
- Conducting layout adjustment based on user feedback
- Iterating using feedback to drive and polish features to a high-quality state
- Thinking strategically enabling the success of your design through consideration and collaboration
- Following up the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Desired skills and experiences
- University Degree
- Interested in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
What you will learn in this role
- Wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Visual design with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Solving problems creatively and effectively
- Analyze existing competitors thoroughly and improvise on current trends
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.