At Peak, we are reaching hundreds of millions of users with our products. Marketing Team is at the core of developing and implementing marketing strategies in order to create impact and reach even more users.
We’re looking for Marketing Specialists to join our rapidly growing team. Managing and optimizing marketing campaigns of our products on all performance channels, you will leverage your analytical skills, understanding of business drivers and ability to interpret and manipulate data to obtain high-quality actionable insights. You will team up with Marketing Artists to come up with creative plans by combining a data-driven approach and strong creative skills.
Learn more about how we work in Marketing here!
Here's what you'll be doing
- Manage and optimize marketing campaigns and run initiatives end-to-end on all performance channels.
- Work closely with 3rd parties such as Facebook, Google, DSPs, Ad networks etc.
- Continuously A/B test and deliver new approaches based on the results.
- Identify key growth opportunities by crunching numbers and analyzing performance.
- Propose and implement successful optimization strategies and solutions based on data.
- Deeply understand our users, what makes them keep using our products, what drives churn.
- Collaborate with creative team to provide insight and help to produce new key creatives.
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- 1-5 years of job experience
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, Display & Programmatic Advertising
- Working with huge data sets and deduce actionable insights
- Improving perception of creative concepts
- Agile decision-making
- Building relationships with global companies
- Analytical thinking
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.