Do you have a desire to see the tangible results of your creativity and innovation in the colorful gaming world? We've got the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Get ready to join our Marketing Team of talented and ambitious colleagues who are always ready to share an extra mile with you! Together, we'll tackle exciting challenges and push the boundaries of innovation. And with plenty of opportunities to get involved and grow, you'll be at the forefront of progress, constantly experimenting with new ideas and strategies. We can't wait to see what you bring to the table!
Here are a couple of examples of what a Motion Graphics Designer will be doing.
Here's what you’ll do
- Design and produce product-related marketing videos including animated motion graphics and other online advertising creatives for various channels
- Work together with an experienced Marketing Team to gain insight about performance of our creatives based on data
- Contribute optimizing production pipeline through iterative processes
- Keep yourself up-to date on industry trends in design, social memes, and trend topics to contribute brainstorms on the next creative concepts to be produced
- Transform key marketing initiatives and messages into high-quality consumer-facing videos
- Participate in the communication, production & briefing of third-party vendors for visual creation processes
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree preferably in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or related field
- 1+ year of work experience
- Good knowledge of relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Understanding of performance marketing creatives
- Interest in mobile gaming both in design and marketing perspectives and following industry trends
- Proactive attitude to contribute and develop our creative processes
- A portfolio of existing videos you’ve made which highlights your ability to work with different styles and techniques
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Conceptual thinking, design, and animation
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Being able observe the effectiveness of video assets through data
- Deeper proficiency in digital visualization tools and introduction to character animation
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.