We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for creating the best experience for our users.
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with software engineers, artists, level designers and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze our products.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Create fun and engage features and other game contents
- Test ongoing tasks and ensure that everything is on schedule
- Analyze and interpret data and make meaningful conclusions to provide insights on game features
- Help to set the strategic direction for the games, develop and execute on the product roadmap
- Contribute to the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to publish
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to create the best games
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree
- 2+ years of experience on products with your fingerprints all over them
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Collaborative, team-player with experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to make data driven decisions from large amounts of information
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.