We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for creating the best experience for our users.
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with software engineers, artists and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze our products.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Provide the best game experience through creating fun and engaging features built by both analytical and creative thinking
- Test ongoing tasks and ensure that everything is on schedule
- Analyze and interpret data and make meaningful conclusions to provide insights on game features
- Help to set the strategic direction for the games, develop and execute on the product roadmap
- Contribute to the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to publish
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to create the best games
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree
- 2+ years of experience on products with your fingerprints all over them
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Collaborative, team-player with experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to make data driven decisions from large amounts of information
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.