We are looking for a talented Product Specialist who will be responsible for creating the best experience for our users.
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with software engineers, artists, level designers and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze our products.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Create fun and engage features and other game contents
- Test ongoing tasks and ensure that everything is on schedule
- Analyze and interpret data and make meaningful conclusions to provide insights on game features
- Help to set the strategic direction for the games, develop and execute on the product roadmap
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree
- There’s no need to have prior experience. If you are eager to engage in the iterative processes of developing a mobile product, we'd like to hear from you
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Contributing to the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to publish
- Making data driven decisions from large amounts of information
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.