We are looking for a talented Product Specialist who will be responsible for creating the best experience for our users.
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with software engineers, artists and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze our products.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Provide the best game experience through creating fun and engaging features built by both analytical and creative thinking
- Test ongoing tasks and ensure that everything is on schedule
- Analyze and interpret data and make meaningful conclusions to provide insights on game features
- Help to set the strategic direction for the games, develop and execute on the product roadmap
Desired skills and experiences
- University Degree
- An interest in mobile casual games
- There’s no need to have prior experience. If you are eager to engage in the iterative processes of developing a mobile product, we'd like to hear from you
Areas in which you'll continue to grow
- Contributing to the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to publish
- Making data driven decisions from large amounts of information
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- Team events and trips
- Support for your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Full health benefits