Peak provides a fast-paced and real hands on creative environment for new grads. If you are a fresh graduate and looking for a place where you create amazing user experiences and create product that reach millions of users to enjoy, come and join us!
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with software engineers, artists and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze our products.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Provide the best game experience through creating fun and engaging features built by both analytical and creative thinking
- Test ongoing tasks and ensure that everything is on schedule
- Analyze and interpret data and make meaningful conclusions to provide insights on game features
Desired skills and experiences
- University Degree
- An interest in mobile casual games
- There’s no need to have prior experience. If you are eager to engage in the iterative processes of developing a mobile product, we'd like to hear from you.
What you'll learn in this role
- Help to set the strategic direction for the games, develop and execute on the product roadmap
- Contribute to the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to publish
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to create the best games
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- Team events and trips
- Support for your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Full health benefits