We are looking for a experienced 3D Artist to visualize imaginary creatives that will engage with our audience. You’ll work within product team to produce cutting-edge environments and visual elements for our products. Here we have a highly collaborative environment and we need someone who is excited to work as a part of the team to create beautiful work.
3D Artists are working closely with engineers and product managers as well as with artists in the team.Together we are always endeavoring to learn more from new challenges, pursue quality, and have a thirst for innovation.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Taking a 2D object and environment concepts into 3D game assets
- Delivering high- and low-poly 3D models for mobile platforms
- Creating basic object and particle animations that demonstrate an understanding of weight, balance, and form using Unity
- Working on realistic lighting and rendering
- Engaging in technical and aesthetic problem-solving efforts
Desired skills and experiences
- Experience preferred in creating 3D assets and visual effects
- A keen eye for color, light, shade, form
- Detail in creating texture maps and different material types
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Maya and/or other 3D graphics and animation tools
- Experience in creating realistic lighting and rendering
- Must have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, plan and organize work activities, analyze the information, and manage work time efficiently
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.