Are you an experienced 3D Artist willing to take part in mobile game production? Join us to share the same passion - creating the most enjoyable and fun games with a global reach.
We aim to craft a pleasing gaming experience with a multidisciplinary team behind the scenes. Illustrated concepts and ideas will come alive with 3D elements that you produce while working side by side with Product Specialists and Engineers - striving to achieve the desired outcome. Together, we always endeavor to learn from new challenges and take initiative in pursuing quality and creativity. If you feel like this is a fit for you, let us know!
Check out this link to see incredible designs our 3D Artists have created for our world!
Here’s what you’ll do
- Take 2D object and environment concepts into 3D game assets in an organic cartoon style
- Deliver high- and low-poly 3D models for mobile platforms
- Produce basic object and particle animations that demonstrate an understanding of weight, balance, and form using Unity
- Work on realistic lighting and rendering
- Engage in technical and aesthetic problem-solving efforts
Desired skills and experiences
- Experience preferred in creating 3D assets and visual effects
- A keen eye for color, light, shade, and form
- Attention to detail in creating texture maps and different material types
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Maya, and/or other 3D graphics and animation tools
- Experience in creating realistic lighting and rendering
- A portfolio that highlights your ability to work with different styles and techniques
- An understanding of Peak’s art style and the willingness to take it to the new heights
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- Team events and trips
- Support for your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Full health benefits