We are looking for a recent Software Engineer graduate to join our Engineering Team. Together with your team, you will be crafting code that brings to life game features, items and levels in our games, which are enjoyed by a community of over 40 million monthly active players. This scale comes with very interesting engineering challenges which we solve together, using a technology-agnostic approach. Alongside with our games, we continue to grow as software engineers and as a team.
Here’s what you'll do
- Build an amazing experience for the millions of users who play every day
- Design, implement, test and maintain our casual gaming products
- Write clean, sustainable code and participate in peer code-reviews
- You will have ownership of a primary work stream, which you will own end-to-end, but you’ll also work in close collaboration with your fellow mobile engineers
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to continuously iterate and improve our games’ user experience
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any equivalent subject
- There’s no need to have prior game development experience. If you are an engineer and value a holistic and technology-agnostic approach to software engineering, we’d like to hear from you!
What you’ll learn in this role
- How to develop, release and maintain high quality code
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals
- A good command of various programming languages (such as C# and Java) and hands-on experience of best practices and idioms of these languages
- Software architecture design, OOP, and design patterns and principles on various scales
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
- Full health benefits.